If you think you are experiencing a life-threatening or severe condition, call 911 or go directly to the Emergency Department.
Call 911 or go directly to the Emergency Department if you think you're experiencing a life-threatening condition or symptoms such as:
- Any sudden or severe pain, or unusual abdominal pain
- Changes in vision
- Chest or upper abdominal pain or pressure lasting two minutes or more
- Confusion or changes in mental status, unusual behavior, difficulty walking
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Difficulty speaking
- Fainting, sudden dizziness, weakness
- Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Suicidal or homicidal feelings
- Uncontrolled bleeding
Please be informed that Telemedicine Physician Group is not a replacement for your primary care physician or annual office check up. Furthermore, we are not an online pharmacy.
Once a consultation has been completed and a patient has received medical advice and/or a prescription from one of our Medical Providers, the charge is captured and is considered final.